Transformation: 20 Years Later
Listen to or download the free audio from the Transformation Conversation after the link. I also encourage you to respond to this issue by posting your comment – let’s start a constructive debate that will add value to participating in conscious environments.
To listen, click on the audio resource title. To download a resource, click on ‘Download’ under the resource’s title, or right click on the resource title and select “Save As” from the menu.
- Introduction to the Conversation
- Who is Leonard Carr and how has he contributed to Transformation?
- Why are we having this conversation about Transformation?
- What are the blocks to Transformation?
- What is Transformation?
- What are the issues surrounding the conversation on Transformation?
- How can we create a “culture of Transformation”?
- Whose responsibility is it and why is it essential to invest in the process?
- Practical advice for improving your Transformation experience
- What Can I Do?: How a Candidate can make Transformation work
- What Can We Do?: How Organisations can play their part
- Closing Remarks