|The full program workshop is geared towards people interested in tapping the human personality and understanding how to interact with and manage relationships better. It is specifically tailored towards the following groups of people:
- Business leaders, managers, change agents, facilitators, communicators and trainers who are concerned with maximising human potential at work to build effective relationships and powerful teams
- Senior leaders in Human Resources
- OD looking for innovative, practical, focused approaches to effective management
Why is this course for YOU?
- This proven, international program provides what business schools in this country don’t: a way to improve the quality of working relationships in a business and between staff and customers
- Personalities can be complex, and conflicts a time-consuming obstacle to effectiveness. Acquire a simple approach to managing them and dealing with them
- Even if you are not a ‘natural manager’ you can up-skill quickly and effectively
- If you are a skilled manager you can gain a powerful new tool for dealing with staff, clients and customers
- Discover a culture free and non-judgemental approach that provides a universal understanding of the good and challenging aspects of human behaviour
If you would like more information on Enneagram please CLICK HERE.
The Enneagram Effective Relationship Management Seminar will be consist of 4 evening sessions as per the below:
When: 24 May, 4 June, 7 June and 11 June 2012
Time: 19h30 – 21h00
Where: 2nd Floor, Regus Business Centre, Nelson Mandela Square, Sandton
Cost: R900 excl. VAT per session or R3 600 excl. VAT for the entire seminar
To secure your place CLICK HERE.
Please feel free to contact me on 082 495 4027 if you have any questions or if you would like to connect on Facebook please CLICK HERE.
“Start giving others what you most deeply desire and crave and you will find your needs starting to be met and that you feel more complete.”