Anger=feelings of “irritation” “annoyance” or “getting mad” at yourself or others.
Rage is Anger out of control.
checklist a sign that you have anger towards yourself or others of which you are not aware or not expressing.
2. Habitual lateness
3. Frequent forgetfulness
4. sadistic or degrading humour
5. Sarcasm or cynicism
6. Frequent disturbing or violent dreams
7. Frightening thoughts or violent fantasies
8. Over politeness, super sweet talk; attitude of grin and bear it
9. Smiling while hurting
10. Frequent sighing
11. Boredom, apathy, loss of interest in things you ar e usually enthusiastic about
12. Less energy, getting tired more easily
13. Difficulty getting to sleep or sleeping through the night
14. Sleeping more than usual- maybe 12-14 hours a day
15. Clenched jaws or grinding teeth-especially while sleeping
16. Any repeated body movements done unintentionally or unaware i.e.. facial tics, foot tapping, fist clenching, drumming of fingers, patting or stroking back of head
17. Over controlled monotone voice
18. Chronically stiff or sore neck muscles
19. Physical problems such as stomach ulcers, headaches, colitis etc.
20. High blood pressure
21. Accident or illness prone
22. Chronic depression -extended periods of feeling down for no reason
23. Anxiety attacks- heart palpitations, nausea, chills, sweats, flushing’s, panic
24. Compulsive overeating
25. Overworking, over-exercising
26. Reckless driving, daredevil
28. Self-sabotaging – tendency to set up for failure
29. Excessive irritability over little things
31. Suddenly refusing eye contact with another person
32. Laughing when nothing amusing is happening
34. Loss of interest in being affectionate with your partner