4. Workshop: Finding Your Partner, Discovering Yourself
This workshop is for you if you are:
- Single and pro-actively planning your next relationship,
- Already coupled
- Engaged and preparing for marriage,
- Wishing to enrich your relationship???
In this workshop opportunity you will:
- Discover ways to become pro-active in co-creating relationships that work for both partners.
- Discover a unique and creative approach to personal growth that will show you how you often use relationships to encounter and expressing your authentic self and highest potential.
- You will get to see how relationships are a resource for getting to deeply know yourself and practice being present to others.
- Find out about how intimacy and peace are ways of being in the world, in relation to yourself as well as in relationships with others.
- Gain insight into the full spectrum of personality styles and how different ways of being show up in relationships.
Course Dates and Times:
Sunday 27 November, 10:00am – 17:00pm
Thursday 2 December 2010, 6:30pm – 9:00pm
Sunday 5 December, 10:00am – 16:30pm
Lunch will be provided at the Sunday sessions
Venue: Foxwood House, 13 Fifth Street, Houghton, 011 486 0935
See Google map
Price: R 6000 per couple (including VAT)
Early bird price if you book before 2 November 2010: R5500
10% discount for every couple that you introduce who books and pays for a place on the course
To Book Your Place at this Course:
Please send through a proof of payment or gift voucher details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The banking details are:
Leonard Carr Consulting
Standard Bank Eastgate
Branch Code: 01-85-05
Account No: 221 299 084
If you would like more information, please send us a message and we’ll get right back to you: