Optimise Your Learning Experience
- Reflect on these points before and after each break in the workshop.
- The practice of silence is strongly recommended as a path to self-awareness.
- Be as centered or grounded inside yourself as you possibly can and simply present to what is going on-embody a stance of respect and regard.
- Focus personal notes on your own process and growing insight and awareness rather than capturing course content.
- Consider why are you here? What are you willing and intending to invest?
- What does your willingness and intention to invest say about you and your relationship with yourself? Your valuing of yourself?
- Picture and describe your preferred outcomes. (Describe in detail as if directing a movie of the future outcomes of your present intentions and choices)
- Anticipate benefit-have an expectation of personal gain and value.
- Invest effort-come from the energy of inspiration.
- What would you be doing if there were no barriers or limitations in your life?
- Define the states of love and peace as ways of being in the world.
- Have an open, receptive mind-a non-judging stance characterized by listening to yourself and others as you and they would prefer to be listened to.
- Have an open, receptive heart-open to an empathetic understanding of yourself and others with a compassion for your and their being and dilemmas.
- Show curiosity-have a spirit of genuine inquiry and a hunger to learn.
Leave a reply